@PGFDPIO Twitter

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fire Cause Determined for Prima Way

Fire Investigators from the Prince George’s County Office of the Fire Marshal have determined the cause of a fire that occurred at a Mitchellville home in the 2300 block of Prima Way, on Sunday, November 29, 2009, at about 8:45 PM. The cause of the fire has been determined to be accidental in nature. The fire started as a result of a malfunction in the engine compartment of the vehicle parked in the garage. Fire loss estimates have been adjusted to $350,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment