@PGFDPIO Twitter

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oxon Hill House Fire

An unattended candle ignited a fire in a second floor bedroom just after 11:30 am. Firefighters arrived at the 2-story single family home in the 800 block of Jessica Place with fire coming from a top floor window. A quick knock down was executed by 25 firefighters that were working on the scene.

One occupant was evaluated for difficulty breathing, however, denied transport to a hospital. No additional injuries were reported.

The family is making their own arrangements for temporary shelter.
Mark E. Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment