@PGFDPIO Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Largo Apartment Fire

Just before 11:00 am, Monday, December 13, 2010, firefighters were alerted to a fire at   10247 Prince Place. Fire/EMS units arrived to find fire showing a second floor balcony. The fire was quickly extinguished and limited to the exterior balcony with minor extension to the apartment interior.

The fire appears to have started from a discarded cigarette on the balcony igniting combustible materials. The apartment of origin will be displaced. No injuries were reported and fire loss is estimated at $10,000.

Mark E. Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment