@PGFDPIO Twitter

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fire at Temple Hills Store Quickly Contained

A fire at a commercial strip shopping center caused significant damage in an early morning incident. Just after 5:00 am today firefighters arrived at a 1-story strip shopping center in the 3200 block of Brinkley Road in Temple Hills and encountered a working fire.

The fire at Celebrity Ink (tattoo parlor) was quickly contained and extinguished. Firefighters were successful in limiting the fire to the store of origin and stopped the fire from extending to other stores.


There were no injuries. Overloaded extension cords have been identified as the cause of the fire with loss estimated at $40,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment