Media Contact: Mark E. Brady, Chief Spokesperson, 240-508-78930
On Monday, June 13, 2011, the Prince George's County Fire/Emergency Medical Services Department appeared on Good Morning America to help GMA's Consumer Product Correspondent Elisabeth Leamy demonstrate the danger of a "fire gel" used in outdoor torches and fire pots.
Today we learned from Liz Crenshaw from NBC 4 News that the Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a voluntary recall on the product.
See PGFD on GMA Show June 13, 2011
This is the report from Liz Crenshaw on NBC 4 News
View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.