@PGFDPIO Twitter

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Contractor Injured at Previous Collapse Site

Just before 10:00 am today Firefighter/Medics responded to a report of a contractor burned. Fire/EMS units arrived at a commercial building undergoing repairs after a roof collapse months earlier at 1501 Cabin Branch Drive in Landover.

An adult male, 50ish years of age, sustained second degree burns to his upper body from a flash fire or electrical arc while working in or near an underground vault.

The male was conscious and breathing with serious burn injuries and was transported by paramedics to a Burn Unit.

Firefighters secured the area where the incident occurred and summoned PEPCO to the scene.

No further details are available.

Mark E. Brady

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George's
County Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit
Court proprietary information or Protected Health Information,
which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by federal law
and may expose you to civil and/or criminal penalties. If you have
received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.

No comments:

Post a Comment