@PGFDPIO Twitter

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Incident Updates

It is with deep sadness the the Fire/EMS Department announce that the adult male, 50 years of age, that was pulled out of his burning Oxon Hill home by firefighters this morning succumbed to his injuries early this afternoon. He was at Medstar Washington Hospital Center Burn Unit. The name is being withheld pending notification of family. The preliminary cause of the fire is listed as "accidental."

The fire on Van Buren Street in Hyattsville started on the exterior of the house in the area of the heat pump/HVAC unit. The fire spread to the homes interior and caused significant damage to both homes in the duplex. No injuries occurred. Two occupants from one side of the duplex and eleven occupants from the other side are displaced and either assisted by the Red Cross or made their own living arrangements.

Mark Brady
PGFD Chief Spokesperson

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George's
County Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit
Court proprietary information or Protected Health Information,
which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by federal law
and may expose you to civil and/or criminal penalties. If you have
received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.

No comments:

Post a Comment