MEDIA CONTACT: Mark E. Brady, Chief Spokesperson, 240-508-7930
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter @PGFDPIO
The Fire/EMS Department confirms that Fire/EMS units responded to the same house on May 22, 2013 and extinguished a small attic fire. The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental and attributed to an electrical malfunction. Fire loss was estimated at $10,000. The family that occupied the home on May 22, 2013, are still the same residents. We cannot confirm which individual residents were at home at the time of the fire.
The following images were taken Friday evening and are courtesy of the PGFD.