Wednesday, July 28, 2010
The cause of the fire is accidental and appears to be related with the restoration of electrical power. Fire loss is estimated at $200,000. Seven adults and three children will be displaced and making their own arrangements for housing.
It is important to remember that when you lose electricity for any period of time to turn off and unplug electrical appliances. By doing so will protect elctrical appliances when power is restored and it will reduce the risk of an accidental fire.