Registration Now Open
Emergency Medicine Capnography Summit
Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Emergency Medicine Capnography Summit, sponsored by Oridion Capnography in conjunction with Prince George's County (MD) Fire/EMS Department.
Friday, December 2, 2011730am - 500pm
The Marriott Inn & Conference CenterUniversity Maryland3501 University Blvd. EastHyattsville, MD 20783
This event is designed for all emergency health care providers, including paramedics, emergency department nurses, respiratory therapists or anyone involved in transportation of patients.
Check-in begins at 7:30am, with opening remarks from Prince George's County Fire Chief Marc S. Bashoor at 8:00am.
The agenda is filled with great topics and renowned speakers:
- Keynote Speaker - Dr. Paul Pepe, Medical Director of Dallas Area Biotel
- Capnography with CPAP - Dr. Ed Racht, Medical Director AMR
- Capnography with Trauma - Dr. Daniel Davis - Resuscitation Director at UCSD, Director of the UCSD Center for Resuscitation Science
- Capnography and the New AHA Guidelines - Cindy Tait, President of the Center for Healthcare Education and AHA Regional Faculty at Tehachapi Hospital
- Non-Intubated Capnography in Clinical Practice - Troy Valente, firefighter/paramedic, Union Colony Fire/Rescue Authority, Greeley, Colorado
- How to Teach Capnography - Bob Page, paramedic and owner, Edutainment
In addition, there will be Q and A with the speakers, panel discussions with special guests, and abstracts presented by peers from the field.
Continuing education credits will be awarded to nurses, paramedics and respiratory therapists.
What You'll Also Get
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Every attendee receives a copy of the textbook "Capnography King of the ABC's."
Contact Nicole Dunn at 330-231-2343 or email@example.com.
Oridion would like to offer the people who work for Prince George’s County Fire and EMS to register online but please do not submit to the paypal link to pay. If there is any trouble please have your team contact me directly. They may also Bypass the registration and communicate with me so that we can get their information for CE without them having to register online.
Nicole Dunn MBA, RRTSenior EMS Market ManagerOridion Capnography, Inc.Mobile 330-231-2343