Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Media Contact: Alan C. Doubleday, Assistant Fire Chief, 202-480-4776
Several business and residences have sustained some damage over the past week as a result of fires involving their clothes dryers. The most recent incident occurred Wednesday morning in a commercial laundromat around 1030 am in the 7400 block of Annapolis Road in Landover.
Regardless if you are a business owner or home resident these safety tips from the United States Fire Administration will help to prevent a very common and easily preventable fire.